Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hawaii-Day 5

Yet another wonderful day here in Hawaii. Started out the morning hanging with sweet little Owen. Played lots of games outside, and lots of games of "shooter hide and seek" (Which involves a nerf gun and me hiding and him finding and shooting me) We then picked Ava up from school and headed for Wikiki, where we spend the afternoon resting in the pool and basking in the sun. Unfortunately I was too busy working on my tan to take any pictures. ;) We then went to a local Hawaiian shaved Ice place that was REALLY good. They put condensed milk on their shaved Ice, and it is surprisingly really good. I got the rainbow and all the flavors were really good! We ended the day with a wonderful dinner and strawberry shortcake. I think this really is paradise! (Oh and we can't forget dancing around the kitchen to country music-my favorite!)















~Rebekah

No comments: