Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hawaii-Day 15

Today is going to be one of those picture-less posts. One of those sit around the house days. I got my school done by 10:30am this morning (boy did that feel good!) Most of the day was spent sewing curtains (which I LOVED! I haven't sewed in a while #busybusybusy and I had forgotten just how much I love creating stuff out of just a long piece of fabric!

I walked to the post office to mail something today. I have been enjoying walking places. I think that is one of my favorite things about this place. You WANT to walk places. I look for time to spend outside because it feels amazing to be outside! I normally like walking places at home, but A. I never have-or make-time. and B, I don't look forward to walking most of the time because it's either freezing or WAY to hot and I sweat like a pig. So I will treasure the last week *sniff sniff* I have here, and try to walk more places!

Mrs. B's new curtains look amazing (if I do say so myself) and have inspired us with ideas for a few more projects. The next week should be lots of fun!!

~Rebekah

No comments: