Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hawaii-Day 2

I can not explain in words how breathtaking it is here. Each corner you turn around you see another view that makes you want to gasp and tell God how amazing it is to be alive. I think most of my posts from now on are going to be filled with pictures. I am not good enough with words to explain the views, but I can certainly use my camera and attempt to show you what I have been seeing.

Today we went to the Makapu'u Lighthouse. It's about a 30 minute hike up a hill. It sure didn't seem 30 minutes with the views though! Once we had gone up and back down we went a little train to the beach at the foot of the hill. The weather was wonderful the whole time-sunny enough to make it feel like summer, breezy enough so you never got hot. It was a great day!















Sweet little Owen was such a trooper and came alone with us for all of it! (in a stroller, of course )

~Rebekah

No comments: