Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hawaii-Day 14

Two weeks, wow. It seems like just yesterday that I stepped of that plane. It has been a wonderful weekend, and today was just one of those days. The days where you sit around and do nothing. Hang out and make memories. I didn't end up taking that many pictures, but I'm ok with that. It was very enjoyable, and relaxing. We made cookies, which were the number one cookie on Foodgawker, but I used unsweetened chocolate instead of bittersweet, and the cookies turned out horrible. We went to the swap meet again. Walked around and spent $2 on a necklace and $1.50 on banana chips. Totally worth the time though. Nice to get out of the house. (Sorry if my thoughts are kind of choppy tonight, I'm writing this while watching the Oscar's) :) The rest of the day was spend inside, working on curtains, cleaning and having some pizza for dinner! :)






He came out of the playroom earlier and said "rarr, Bekah look at me I ama pirate"!





Making cookies with me. And the necklace she got at the swap meet.


lunch on the porch.





On another note, I think it would be SO very neat to be at the Oscar's. Though I will probably never have the chance to e there, just imagine being in a room with so many people that have changed movies as we know it. And let me just say, Meryl Strepe is one of the classiest people I can think of :) I guess I need to go watch Hugo now that is has won so many...


~Rebekah

No comments: