Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

i heart faces- Enjoying Life

I interrupt my normal blogging for the i heart faces challenge! I have not done i heart faces in so long, but I saw the theme for this week and couldn't help but enter! I had the hardest time deciding on what photo to enter; there were a few that had better composition, or better lighting, but I finally decided on this photo because I felt it really went a long with the theme. 


We went to Dairy Queen, I let him choose what he wanted, and then let him have at it. He finished every last bit of that cone-and smiled the whole time. This is what I feel childhood is about... letting loose and having fun. Enjoying life.










                                                                     Photo Challenge Submission

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!