Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I heart faces-Hilarious out-takes




This week over at I heart faces is hilarious out-takes. I am SO excited about it. I have tons of "behind the sence" photos that I have been wanting to show off. This week we get to post not 1, not 2, but 5 Photos!!

So......

This is what you get when you try to photograph 7 kids from age 9-newborn.

This is what you get when it is pouring outside and you have 5 children who are tired of their pictures being taken.

THIS is what you get when someone throws a pillow at the girl you are photographing, and your camera happens to capture the pillow right in front of her face :)


This is what happens when someone is tired, sweaty and hot.

This is what happens when you pull out a extra large camera out when someone is expecting a much smaller one, and then take a picture right away.


Head on over the i heart faces and check out more awesome out-takes!!


~Rebekah

No comments: