Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best of 09 yet again.






Here are some more.....:)


This one... wow. I <3>


This is just minutes before he fell asleep. This is absolutely darling older sister. Reason I love this picture? The emotion. And the setting. You can just feel her love for her brother, the way she is holding him, looking at him, it is just lovely. And the setting, on Randolph Air Force base. I will never forget this base. You can even see little reminders of it in the background.


This is my amazing Cosuin, that I love oh so much. I loved doing this shoot. It is probally one of the most fun shoots I have ever done. Even though it was on a bright sunny day in the middle of July in AZ the pictures turned out suprisingly wonderful. My favorite part about this picture? Her eyes. Her bright amazing blue eyes melt my heart. They are not that easy to see in the picture, but if you saw it up close, you would know what I mean.

More fun, lots of fun. The background is definitely my favorite part in this one. The AZ mountains, the wimpy tree, the so called grass. All parts of AZ, that are so very familiar to me, and I will never forget.

Needless to say, this is my other cousin.... I don't why I love this picture. But I do. Really. What is not to love?

So that is it untill later..... Hope you enjoyed,


~Rebekah

No comments: