Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Airport and home!!

So I am again sitting the the Millitary lounge at the Miami airport!!! It seems like just yesterday I was here, but it has been almost 2 weeks!

So Wednesdeay was not all that exciting, we did go to the beach that afternoon, and collected a TON of sea glass which I was able to bring home with me! Then we walked the nice (marriot) beach at sunset, and burried J in the sand. When I get home I will try to load those pics on because they are very good! Wed night the H's surprised me with a little 16th birthday celebration which was so very sweet of them! Thursady we had a very relazing morning, and afternoon, and then Mr. H, J, Z and I all went snorkeling across the island. It was SO pretty! I still had my disposable under water camera so I got some great pictures. The fish kept swimming right up to me! The wreck was only about 15 ft down so I was able to swim to the bottom look around, and then come up for air with no problems. We also swam around a little but the current was VERY strong, it was crazy! You could barley swim against it. We went to another "drop off" they call it the wall, but it is basically the same thing, just like the drop off in finding nemo with a bit of coral down the side. That night we just relaxed with pancakes, and I packed.

I said goodbye this morning, it was sad, but at the same time, I am very much looking forward to getting home to FAMILY, THE COLD, FRIENDS and CHRISTMAS!!! Going through customs was not problem at all, it was way eaiser then I thought!

So even though the trip is coming to a close. Aww.. life, as it just flys by, no looking back or you will miss even more! Looking back (at the trip) It was an experience of a life time. I got to see yet again, how people live in yet another contry!

Rebekah

No comments: