Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Aspen and other things

Well, the four posts that I had hoped for did not happen. This was definitely the busiest year yet! Nine kiddos running around makes for a very busy nanny. But I throughly enjoyed every moment just like every year, and I can't wait to go back next year!



The amazing mountains. Oh how I love Colorado!

 Playing in the snow the first day.


Hot chocolate after some time in the snow.




Playing dominio's on a cold day.


A table set for 9 kiddos.


My project one day. Centerpiece.


Having fun at lunch. Strawberry tongue. 



Building with blocks. Train. 


Fox.

Deciding to get even more crazy the next day.




A totally unpromted reading time between brothers. Melt's my heart!




P.s. if you haven't heard, I am going to Europe as a nanny this summer for 2 weeks.(Copenhagen and Estonia.) Before that I will be going to AZ to spend time with family, and then going on a month long train trip with my best friend for our senior trip. I am very excited about this summer!

~Rebekah

No comments: