Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hawaii-Day 22

Last night here. So bittersweet. Looking forward to seeing my family, but oh how much I am going to miss Hawaii. And the sweet B family. And Ava's smile with two sweet dimples. And Owen's ever-growing vocabulary.

Tommorrow (or Wednesday) I am going to do a final Hawaii post- including my 18 favorite things about Hawaii.

Tonight there are some feeling I just can't explain. This trip has once again confirmed my love for travel. There is nothing quite like seeing the world, learning about a new culture, meeting new people, and eating new food (one of my favorites). I will forever be a lover of traveling. What opportunities God has blessed me with that I, at 18 years old, get to spend a month in Hawaii. I pray that I will not take these chances (and the time I spend traveling) for granted. It passes oh-so-swiftly, and once it does, I always have a desire for it to come back. But that's why I am learning each and every day to treasure the small thing. The small moments.

On other notes, God is good and I was able to get my senior pictures taken today! With an amazing and very flexible photographer, and God's grace in allowing the rain to stop for 2 hours, we were able to run out to a beach. She showed me a few, and boy, I can't wait to see the rest.  I will definitely keep you guy's updated. And hopefully soon you will get to see them!


I have throughly enjoyed blogging every day, and quite frankly I had forgotten over time how much I enjoyed it. So I hope to try harder to blog at least once a week, if not more. I still have quite a few more trips to go this spring, so this won't be the last of my travels! (Aspen's coming next!)

I will probably be writing from the mainland next time I post. So sad. More adventures, here I COME!


~Rebekah

No comments: