Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin and previews


So, as I said in my last couple of posts life is crazy, let me emphasize on the CRAZY! I have been trying to get so busy, I love having relaxing days at home, and I really want to have time just to play outside, play games and etc. Anyways, I am very much enjoying and discovering more about photography and photoshop every day. I did another photoshoot on Sunday, and I love the results. Here is a small preview:

Defintly not my favorite, but I am saving the best for last!
So besides photography and babysitting, I have been very much enjoying cooking, especially from scratch! I have been making bread (LOVE IT!) and I made homemade pumpkin (like from the actual thing pumpkin.) on Tuesday. I am going to make a pumpkin pie and see how the pumpkin turned out! I wish I had taken pictures of the process because even though it was exstensive, it was very fun!

Rebekah

No comments: