Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Craziness




Ok so after a few slow months, both babysitting an photography are really taking off. I have been getting like two calls a day for babysitting, and I already have like 3 shoots booked for November (not counting the 3 I already did in Nov.) It is absolute craziness! (But you know I absolutly Love it.) I am just praying about not being TOO busy. I am doubting life will slow down too much in the next 50 years ;)

So now I am going to let you see the shoot I did today. The shoot I did the other day with the two little girls, had so many good pictures, so it is going to take me quite a while to photoshop them.

These boys were a ball of fun. We went down on the bay (of the potomic river) again. It was a blast, and not too cold. I had some trouble for the first time. It was a bright sunny day with aboslutly no clouds insite! This left me with shadows, shadows, everywhere, which really frustrated me. Needless to say, the pictures did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but the mother seemed to like them, and that is what counts!!


This is my second fav.


My first fav.
Love the backround
ditto.
Like the backround, not the pic.
Rebekah



No comments: