Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I heart faces- Teen's only!

This week I was sooooo excited when I heard this weeks theme over at I heart faces!! It is Teen's only!! That means only a teen (13-19) can enter! 
I spend quite some time last night deciding on what photo to enter. I knew I wanted one I took recently (mainly because I did not want to go searching on the other hard drive that my pictures are stored on) :).... but I was not sure which. I have many favorites. When I was looking through them, I came across this one and fell in LOVE with it! I love the bright colors, the concentration, her beautiful curls, and the lighting coming in from behind. She was trying for QUITE some time to get a bubble. This was her very first one :)

Head over to I<3Faces and check out the other awesome Teen's Only photo's!

~Rebekah


7 comments:

Dena said...

Precious!

Megan Traxel said...

Adorable picture!
~Megan
www.mkgrunder.blogspot.com

Christina said...

SO adorable! She looks like she's try SO hard to get that bubble!!!

Tonkamom said...

just precious!

serline said...

I love bubbles shot! Wonderful!

TidyMom said...

just adorable!! The curls, the bubbles, her concentration.....too cute!!

My daughter’s entry here http://www.flickr.com/photos/tidymom/4771192545/
and her friends here http://www.flickr.com/photos/tidymom/4771788148/

Anonymous said...

I love this! Super cute!