Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Joys.. and work.

This morning I woke up at 6:30 am as usual, sat up in bed and froze!! It was very cold! I only had capris on so I ran over and changed into my nice warm pants and socks. Needless to say my mind was not quite as focused this morning on God as other mornings. After I did wii fit (which I do every morning for exercise.) I knew I was a bad girl and got on the computer... then I went down the twisting loop and ended up spending over 45 minutes on it. God used it for good though because I discovered all about backdrops for my photography which I really want to get, and are currently on the top of my christmas wish list! After that I had to take a shower and rush to get a little school done before bucket time (or history, which is from 10:45ish to noon.) I ended up starting pumpkin bread towards then end.. and then I had a stressful afternoon of trying to get school done, before we had visiters this afternoon, with little sucsess. We had an amazingly wonderful time with the vistors who have a 6, almost 3, and newborn. They are dear friends of ours we knew in San Antonio, and I babysat for all the time. They live about 2 hours away. They left after spending about an hour here, so I was able to finish science, but I normally do my writing assinment for the week on Mondays, and now I am going to have to figure out where else to squeeze it in at, but the visit was totally worth it.

I had an wonderful night at BSF. We are studying John this year, and God really convicted my that I need to give ALL the glory to Him! It is not me that is doing any of the stuff I do, so I should not take credit for it! They said something I really like, Reflect the praise given to you, up to God. So this week I am going to try very hard to not "swim" in my own pride, but give God the glory for all that He has given me and blessed me with.

Finally I am giving myself a challange. I think God has showed me that I have not been drinking enough water latly, so I am going to try to drink eight of my water bottle a day. My friend gave me a great tip..... for a minimum drink half your weight in ounces a day... this means if you weigh 120 pounds, you drink ATLEAST 60 ouces of water a day. I am striving for alot more and I will see how it goes....

I am up WAY to late, I need my sleep and I was hoping to read a little. But I really enjoy blogging, so I hope people will read... and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!!

No comments: