Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I heart faces- Pets

I was so excited when I saw this week was another teen week! Even though you don't have to be a teen to enter, there is an amazing 18 year old photographer who is this weeks judge! She does some absolutely stunning work, and of pets! I thought I had a hard time with people.... but I have *tried* to  photograph my cats and it is no simple task.

Needless to say, I have gotten a few good photos of my cats, and I had one picked out, but when I went looking for it,  I found this one. This one is a picture of my little kitty. She was my first pet ever, and in this picture she is about 3 months. The sad part is that we had to put her down this last Christmas, at 3 1/2 years old.

So here is for Sparrow Amelia Kimminau. :)


Head over to I <3 faces and check out some other awesome pet photos!




~Rebekah


No comments: