Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer

This summer is flying by way to fast, like i knew it would. I am trying to make the most of every moment my spending hours watching NCIS, and time with friends. Ha ha, that really isn't all I am doing, just some of it. I am actually quite busy. I have been babysitting like crazy, which I am very much enjoying :) Photography has also been keeping me pretty busy. I did a photo shoot for the sweetest little 2 week baby boy on Thursday. You can see the preview on my brand new photography blog!

Summer means a lot to me. As we have already established it means NCIS, friends, photography and babysitting. But it also means a lot of spare time. And though part of me (a rather large part) would love to sit around and spend that on NCIS, I don't think that is the wisest idea. So I do have other goals for this summer.  Main one, get closer to God. Learn how to be less selfish, and how to have pure fun. Next goal: get fit. Be healthy, eat healthy, and exercise. But have fun doing it all. I think I can do this. Maybe. :) Last goal, get a lot of the book I am writing done. I just started it, but I am really excited about how it is coming together. Only by the grace of God...


~Rebekah

No comments: