Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shakin it up a bit

We stopped and got ice cream on the way home from bible study last night, then we climbed in the car and rocked out to Tiao Cruz and Dynamite. Or actually, I awkwardly bounced around in my seat while the rest of the family ignored me. But hey, it was fun.


Last night at bible study, the message was on not getting stuck in traditions, or rituals. Christianity is not a religion, it's a lifestyle-a lifestyle lived for the Lord. But life does not have to be boring. God is Fresh, His Word is fresh, and life can therefore be fresh. It brings me so much joy to thing about that. God gives me a chance every moment of the day, every sunrise, to start over, to have a fresh start. And what am I going to do with my fresh start this week? I am going to shake things up a bit. 

I am determined this week to change things up. To dance in the rain, blair music through the house while I clean, sing in the shower, do school outside, and laugh and laugh and laugh some more.



This blog has really been inspiring me lately: Kellehampton.com, I love this woman's love for life. And her writing style, its very upbeat and modern.
Things i am in love with lately:
This song:

Other things I have been in love with lately:
My new Toms (you can barley see them here)




Cute pajama pants
Little hands (photo credit, one of my friends)

My new Ipad
Tea

Adorable little smiles



Cherry Blossoms


Please go check out this blog! This sweet couple is trying to raise money to adopt. Their story is heartbreaking and yet amazing.

~Rebekah

No comments: