Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Inside out girl

Hello everyone! It has been quite a while since I posted, I have been gone at a Teenpact camp, and just busy in general with the beginning of this school year. I am very excited to announce that I have guest posted over on InsideOut girl! This is a fantastic new blog that I am very excited to have a chance to be a part of. The blog is all about being godly young woman, with many different girls writing posts. I just looked through a few of the sections, and found them not only helpful but encouraging! Please take a few moment to stop over there and check them out. (as well as the post I wrote!)

As I mentioned at the beginning, I was a Teenpact the last week. I was staying in DC with about 50 other wonderful Teenpact students for an event called Back to DC. It was an amazing week (as Teenpact weeks always are!) I came away with lots of new knowledge about campaigning (my team won the mock presidential elections we put on!) as well as feeling spiritually refreshed.


I quickly wanted to share what is my two favorite songs right now. I absolutely LOVE the words to both of them.

(You need to go to the bottom of the page and turn of the music first :)


And I have been learning the Hebrew Aleph-Bet and really enjoying this video:




I hope to be back to post more about Teenpact and life soon!

~Rebekah

No comments: