Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Why I Love- Forth of July

Happy 4th Everyone!
I am really enjoying my day today. It has been just a relaxing day at home, and though I love celebrations, and sometimes I wish I were out watching a parade, or something to that extent, spending time with family, at home, isn't bad at all.

Forth of July is probably by second favorite holiday. (Next to Christmas, of course.) I love the spirit behind it. I love how the colors red, white and blue go together. And I love the fact that we have a day to celebrate this wonderful country that God has blessed us with.

So here is to America. Though we have debut rising by the minute, and we are straying away from the principles we were founded on, we are still a beautiful country. And we are Free.

Let Freedom Ring!

(I love this beautiful family!)




~Rebekah

No comments: