Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I heart faces-Beach Fun!

This weeks theme over at I heart faces is Beach Fun!
Since I almost NEVER get to a beach, it took me a while to find this picture. But when I did, I knew it was the one!
This picture shows exactly what I have been thinking about this week. Savoring the every single moment God gives you. This means the good, and that bad ones. I love to capture these moments, one of the reasons I love my job soo much!
Anyways, back to faces. These are some of my favorite faces, my beautiful, wonderful friends! God has blessed me oh so much this assignment, with so many friends, that are not only epicly amazing, they also encourage me in the Lord!


Check out the other awesome Beach fun photos at I <3 Faces!




~ Rebekah

2 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

oh to be 16 again! Bless you!

sls said...

Such a fun photo! I pray when my kids are 16, they love God & give Him credit for even the little blessings in life like you! :)