Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

I heart Faces - favorite 2010 face photo

This was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make regarding I heart faces. I finally narrowed it down to three pictures, but really couldn't get any farther. So I just picked the easiest photo to get to.
These are two of my favorite babies in the whole world. I have been babysitting them since they were 3 months old, and they are now 19 months. It's SO hard to believe. *My* babies are growing up. Anyways, on to the picture. I love it. I love Lydia in the front, I love John in the back. This is how it is in real life. Lydia is the leader of the two, the adventurous one. John is perfectly happy to stay behind and watch. He's the little cuddle bug. And Lydia's blue eyes. I am love them sooo much. They make happy any day of the week.

So here is to 2010, I learned a lot, and I pray I will learn a lot more in 2011!


Head over to I heart faces and check out the other amazing photos from 2010!





~Rebekah

2 comments:

Lollipopz Photography said...

Love those eyes

Malin said...

I completely love the composition of this photo! You get one of my five votes!