Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bubbles

So it was a beautiful spring afternoon, I was babysitting, the twins were asleep, so I decided to take the boys and head outside! Boy did we have fun. We spent almost an hour going up and down the driveway in the wagon (yes, I did ride, and yes I had a blast!!) When we got a bit tired of wagon rides, we had some bubble fun. :) 
So Mr here did not quite get the hang of it at first.... but it was so cute to watch
Still not getting it even after a lesson from Ms. Rebekah.....
Better, but no bubbles yet. I felt so bad for him, by this time he had been sitting here like 15 mins! He just wanted those bubble to come out SO bad....
Ok so getting bored now... :)



So finally Success! Oh yeah!!! I was so proud, and he was so happy!
Look at that smile! Priceless!

Now this Mr. on the other hand was an old pro, but he was so fast I couldn't catch the bubbles!!!


There we go! I love the exspression on his face, priceless, again!

~Rebekah

No comments: